Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Here Again Back To The Days And I Remeber You Always =(

So here we are! again in the Same Sun Hostel! in Kelowna! i don't know how we ended up here but we did and nobody else is here!...its so weird i expected people to be here and now they aren't!....i wanted at least to see Mathieu again :/ hmfth!...well we are here cause Steff wants to see Toby! and stay in the sun! secretly its cause she wants to get drunk :L only kidding!...=( i am not happy bout not going to jasper and coming back here but its all cool!...really! i just don't see the need to be socialable! cause i miss everyone!!!!......=) well what can i say!...i should of voiced my opinion when i had the chance too!....=) me and Steff are in seperate rooms which is cool!...gives me a chance to be by myself! haha!....=) and i can hog the computer!...=)and i have the straighteners and the hair dryer serves her right for bringing me back to this place lol!....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment